Simmtronics on Thursday said it would target enterprises with the Rs 9,999 priced XPAD MINI tablet.
“XPAD Mini, with a 3G support, is a smarter adaptation of other designed technical models containing Business Suite. This tab is designed for corporates and is enriched with a quad-core processor,” said Indrajit Sabharwal, managing director, Simmtronics.
XPAD MINI tablet runs on the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
4000Mah, Li-ion Polymer will be good enough for corporate users.
The company said on Thursday that the new tablet is powered by Quad-Core 1.0 GHz processor.
The 7.85-inch Xpad Mini tablet comes with IPS display screen which plays full HD videos of resolution 1920 x 1080.
For enterprise users, the tablet features 2MP secondary camera and 5MP primary camera.
It sports video support of HDMI Ver 1.4 Output along with audio quality, said Simmtronics.
Xpad Mini features HDMI support so one can share photos and videos on a TV or computer monitor.
For business users, its convertible touch screen will be useful.
It also has an integrated soft keyboard that can be hidden by a swivel or slide.
Key features of XPAD Mini
- 7.85-inch IPS panel screen with Capacitive touch panel
- 3G support, USB Dongle
- 5MP rear camera
- 2MP front camera
- Dimension 200mm x 134 x 8
- Battery 3.7V/4000Mah, Li-ion Polymer
- 3D-G SENSOR
- Memory – Internal NAND Flash 8GB with 32GB external
- RAM 1GB DDR3
- Messaging – Email, Push Email, IM
- Image Formats –JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG
- Apps – Web Browser, Super-HD Player, Music, Calculator, Email, Gmail, Calender, Play Store, Clock, Youtube, Camera, PDF File viewer, Documents To Go, Sound Recorder, Skype, Gtalk, Latitude, Maps, Messaging, People, Phone, one browser, Stick cricket, Bigflix, 3D Gallery.