Xerox India has launched multifunction printers with Xerox ConnectKey controller.
The WorkCentre 7800 and 5800 ConnectKey MFP series come with McAfee embedded security protection.
These are best suited for enterprises with BYOD plans as Xerox ConnectKey controller is designed to simplify how work gets done.
These devices also have an extra layer of security with Cisco’s TrustSec that protects data paths to and from the devices.
Xerox ConnectKey MFPs offer mobile printing and scanning solutions that integrate with cloud-based technologies and mobile devices.
Xerox’s ConnectKey features include ability to scan and upload documents to cloud repositories, send business-critical documents directly into workflow processes and print securely and easily from any mobile device, thus truly enabling BYOD scenarios.
“Professionals need to operate beyond their office hours. Keeping that in mind, ConnectKey multifunction printers offer fully integrated mobile, scanning and cloud-based solutions. ConnectKey enabled MFPs come armored with many industry first features and connect the critical aspects of the future workforce- cloud, mobility, BYOD and security,” said Vipin Tuteja, executive director, Technology, Channels & International Business, Xerox India.
The Product Highlights
|· Offer 1200 x 2400 dpi, while advanced print heads with Digital Image Registration Control Technology ensure precise control over color matching|
· Produce print speeds up to 55 ppm and include a high-capacity feeder that holds 2,000 sheets of paper
· Come with the Earth Smart setting, and helps businesses cut energy consumption with Xerox’s EA Toner which produces high quality images using less toner per page and lower temperatures during printing.
|WorkCentre 5845/5855/ 5865/5875/5890 MFPs||· Print and copy at up to 45 and 55 pages-per-minute (ppm) (5845/5855 MFPs). 90 ppm for businesses with higher print volumes (5865/5875/5890 MFPs)|
· Can scan full-color documents at up to 200 images per minute
· Come with a more efficient toner – one that provides superior image quality, lasts longer, and is easily replaceable by any user in the office, decreasing both maintenance and downtime
· Several environmentally sensitive features include ENERGY STAR® specifications, a power save option that conserves electricity, and Xerox’s Earth Smart setting to help users select the most environmentally conscious print options